Our popular half day course covers everything you need to know about drug testing in the workplace. The course is suitable for all levels of staff.
- CPD accredited training course
- Available at over 30 UK locations
- £99 + VAT
What can be gained from this training course?
- 3 hours towards your CPD.
- The knowledge and practical skills to competently enforce your workplace drug policy.
- Tailored advice and recommendations from our experienced trainer.
DRUG TESTING IN THE WORKPLACE
Methods of drug testing
- Pros and cons of saliva, urine and hair testing
Effects of drugs
- Sedatives, stimulants and hallucinogenics
- Harm of drugs
Oral fluid (saliva) testing
- How it works
- Best practice procedures
- Practical demonstrations
- Chain of custody procedure
The course will suit you if you are at any of the following stages:
- No current alcohol and drug policy but looking to introduce one
- Current policy but want to review it and introduce drug & alcohol testing
- Unsure whether you want to implement in-house testing or out-source to an external drug & alcohol testing service
- Already do in-house alcohol and/or drug testing but want to review current procedure and equipment
- Already use alcohol and drug testing equipment but only require training for a couple of people
- You are/want to be a provider of alcohol and drug testing services
It is always recommended that you review your current drug and alcohol policy and procedures on a regular basis.
If you are in the early stages of introducing a policy, you will receive up-to-date information on legislation and the best steps to apply alcohol and drug testing. If you are in the latter stages, then you can review your current policy and ensure you are complying with best practice procedures. For our existing customers who already have everything in place but just need a few more people trained, then our training courses provides a cost-effective solution.
If you have any queries on whether this course is right for you before you book, please do not hesitate to contact us.